Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Belated National Stockings Day!

As too often, I'm a day late and several dollars short... yesterday was National Stockings Day! I can't believe I didn't mark the occasion! That's the closest thing there is to a national holiday here at Penelope's Pantyhose.

To make up for it, I give you sixteen--count 'em!--sixteen pantyhose style tutorials from YouTube fashion vloggers. Keep in mind, most of these women refer to them as "tights." Which I still don't get, since this isn't the UK, but whatever. Pantyhose by another name... (no, I'm not going to say, "would smell as sweet.")

Links to each individual YouTuber can be found above her video; as always, you can get to my own YouTube channel by clicking here.

From abbykayleigh:



From ShowOffYourStyle:



From MarkeytaForever:



From ChevroletBabe:



From MissT235:



From aaashlynnnd:



From cclaraaaa:



From BritPopPrincess:



From NoelleCellini:



From xoCheetahlicious:



From stealingbeauty:



From whaddupBEAUTY:



From Prettywildthings:



From aadorkzz:



From beautycrush:



From halfasianbeauty:

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting videos. Love your blog.

    I must admit, I often call pantyhose 'tights'. Talking British can be fun!

    ReplyDelete