Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Change of Pace (or Change of Pantyhose)

I'm moving away from diary-style blog entries... I just get too lazy to do them!

I don't want my site to fall into disuse though, so my new plan is this: starting today, I'm posting my favorite pantyhose and/or tights videos from around YouTube and around the web. And because it's an easy enough thing to do, you can expect daily updates.

They will run the gamut from style tutorials to outfits of the day to music videos, scenes from movies, super heroine dramas, you name it. If it's relevant content and it's interesting, informative, funny or in any way entertaining, I'll post it here.

Let's start the ball rolling with a super sexy (and somewhat silly) review clip from fellow pantyhose blogger Christina. And if you want to see more of Christina, go check out her YouTube channel.



As always, you can check out my own videos on my Penelope's Pantyhose YouTube channel.

2 comments:

  1. Christina rules. I subscribed to her site for a while and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    A true pantyhose goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Gotta love her attitude and humor.

    ReplyDelete