Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls In Pantyhose? I Know Something About That...

A web comedy about an office girl complaining about pantyhose? Hmm... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess. ;)

Just kidding (sort of). This popular and funny music video features the sexy, saucy and silly Allene Quincy strutting her stuff in sheer tan hose and office attire. You lot'll no doubt eat it up. :D

Enjoy!

For more Allene, check out the Buddieshollywood YouTube channel and, as always, to see more of me check out my show Penelope's Pantyhose.

2 comments:

  1. I love this video and wish that girls still liked pantyhose.
    It was a surprise to me when I found out that they think that pantyhose are a drag.
    I always thought the whole purpose of wearing a skirt was to show your legs of in pantyhose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is younger women are wearing pantyhose again! All over the place! They're calling them tights, though... makes me wonder if the real problem so many women had all along was the word "pantyhose." ;)

    ReplyDelete